VAT relief of 20% has already been applied to this product. A VAT declaration form will be emailed to you on completion of your order. If you are purchasing this product for fashion (not a hair loss condition) you can add VAT to the price by selecting the option below. Find out more
Attachment free but very secure topper, designed for ladies with very sensitive scalps or fragile hair.
Human hair toppers are a fantastic solution for covering hair loss however, for many women the clips, tapes, glues or extension methods used to attach them are not viable options. This topper - constructed on a hidden anti slip band - means you can easily add and remove it, sleep in it, or even go on a rollercoaster!
* A fantastic option for women who want to give their usual attachment method a break, or ladies who usually have no other option than wigs*
- This human hair topper measures 3” wide and 7” long and the length of the hair is 16”.
- A great choice for ladies with frontal fibrosing alopecia and hair missing from the front and sides of the scalp.
- 100% comfortable and damage free.
- A removable option you can sleep in!
- Each strand of human hair has been individually hand knotted onto a premium silk base.
- Hair is premium quality, ethically sourced and lightened from virgin hair. This means it can be coloured by your stylist as required.
If the colour does not match (and you do not want your stylist to colour it) send a sample of hair and receive an exact match (bespoke unit) in approximately 4 weeks.
This product comes with:
- luxury shampoo and conditioner
- de-tangling brush.
**Bespoke units are not refundable.
**Stock units can be returned, unworn, for a full refund within 10 days.
All stock items, in original (unused) condition, can be returned within 14 days for a full refund. The sender pays return postage. Postage charges will not be refunded.
Custom made hairpieces and and wigs cannot be returned.
I do not charge for face to face or remote consultations.
Yes. I help clients from all over the world. There a lots of tools such as Skype and Facebook that we can use for private consultations. I have even created custom wigs just using email! You will need a tape measure and be prepared to send me a hair sample and photographs. Anything discussed or images sent is strictly confidential.
This really depends on how you wear your hair, the environment and how well you take care of your hair.
As a guide, wearing continuously, a fibre hairpiece will last around 4 months for long hair but up to 1 year for short hair. Long fibre hair will frizz quicker as it rubs against your clothing.
Human hair can last for a year or longer.
To get a perfect match it’s best to send a tiny sample of hair to me.