Luxurious Full Lace Wig
VAT relief of 20% has already been applied to this product. A VAT declaration form will be emailed to you on completion of your order. If you are purchasing this product for fashion (not a hair loss condition) you can add VAT to the price by selecting the option below. Find out more
Now you too can get the celebrity look with a full lace wig! Used in professional photography shoots because of the seamless natural hairline ~ visible anywhere you part the wig ~ you will be able to wear your hair off your face and no one will spot the difference!
Lace moulds perfectly to the shape of the head and lays very flat because the material clings to the scalp. This creates a look that is absolutely flawless, particularly when you are hair free, as the lace becomes part of your scalp and hair will appear to be growing straight out of it. Lace is also incredibly breathable and light so an ideal choice for someone who usually finds wigs too hot.
**This stunning full lace wig, in premium quality human hair,
is available immediately in on trend rooted colours**
- The hair length is a glamourous 18", silky straight, but can be styled as required.
- Easily part the hair to create endless styling options.
- The lace top is made from a delicate yet durable French lace where each hair has been hand-knotted individually to mimic the movement of your natural hair.
- Designed with comfort in mind, the base of the wig is made from a soft stretch fabric which will accommodate most head shapes.
- The wigs are crafted to resemble a natural head of hair, using a finer hair line graduating to denser hair towards the back. The overall density of the hair is lower than traditional wigs and therefore more realistic.
- Finer details such as baby hair are added to the front hair line for a flawless finish.
- Hair is premium quality, ethically sourced and lightened from virgin hair, which means it can be coloured by your stylist as required.
This product comes with:
- luxury shampoo and conditioner
- de-tangling brush.
** If you do not like the colour send a sample or arrange a consultation and receive an exact match (bespoke unit) in approximately 4 weeks.
**Bespoke units are not refundable.
All stock items, in original (unused) condition, can be returned within 14 days for a full refund. The sender pays return postage. Postage charges will not be refunded.
Custom made hairpieces and and wigs cannot be returned.
I do not charge for face to face or remote consultations.
Yes. I help clients from all over the world. There a lots of tools such as Skype and Facebook that we can use for private consultations. I have even created custom wigs just using email! You will need a tape measure and be prepared to send me a hair sample and photographs. Anything discussed or images sent is strictly confidential.
This really depends on how you wear your hair, the environment and how well you take care of your hair.
As a guide, wearing continuously, a fibre hairpiece will last around 4 months for long hair but up to 1 year for short hair. Long fibre hair will frizz quicker as it rubs against your clothing.
Human hair can last for a year or longer.
To get a perfect match it’s best to send a tiny sample of hair to me.