Feather Light Topper
VAT relief of 20% has already been applied to this product. A VAT declaration form will be emailed to you on completion of your order. If you are purchasing this product for fashion (not a hair loss condition) you can add VAT to the price by selecting the option below. Find out more
A cleverly designed topper providing a generous coverage on the scalp without noticeably thicker hair.
Human hair toppers are a fantastic solution for covering hair loss. However, for many women, the toppers available have far too much hair. This feather light topper lays very flat against the scalp, discreetly covering visible hair loss.
* A great starting point for women who’d like to cover their hair loss but feel self conscious about adding volume *
- This human hair topper measures 3” wide and 5” long and the length of the hair is 16”.
- Each strand of human hair has been individually hand knotted onto a breathable lace base.
- There is an injected left side parting, creating an undetectable hairline.
- Very low density hair.
- Hidden compression clips allow you to easily add and remove the topper.
- Hair is premium quality, ethically sourced and lightened from virgin hair. This means it can be coloured by your stylist as required.
If the colour does not match (and you do not want your stylist to colour it) send a sample of hair and receive an exact match (bespoke unit) in approximately 4 weeks.
This product comes with:
- luxury shampoo and conditioner
- de-tangling brush.
**Bespoke units are not refundable.
**Stock units can be returned, unworn, for a full refund within 10 days.
All stock items, in original (unused) condition, can be returned within 14 days for a full refund. The sender pays return postage. Postage charges will not be refunded.
Custom made hairpieces and and wigs cannot be returned.
I do not charge for face to face or remote consultations.
Yes. I help clients from all over the world. There a lots of tools such as Skype and Facebook that we can use for private consultations. I have even created custom wigs just using email! You will need a tape measure and be prepared to send me a hair sample and photographs. Anything discussed or images sent is strictly confidential.
This really depends on how you wear your hair, the environment and how well you take care of your hair.
As a guide, wearing continuously, a fibre hairpiece will last around 4 months for long hair but up to 1 year for short hair. Long fibre hair will frizz quicker as it rubs against your clothing.
Human hair can last for a year or longer.
To get a perfect match it’s best to send a tiny sample of hair to me.